Android system 4.4 version or above; iOS system 9.0 version or above
Full Touch Screen + Press Button
Russian, Indonesian, German, Italian, Czech, Japanese, French, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Korean, Dutch, Hindi
Russian, Indonesian, German, Italian, Czech, Japanese, French, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Korean
Support 24 species
Heart Rate Monitor
Blood Pressure Monitor
Blood Oxygen Monitor
Do Not Disturb Mode
Find the Bracelet
G-sensor, Heart Rate Sensor
Size: 1.28 inch Type: TFT
Pixel: 240*240 pixel
Battery Capacity: 180mAh Standby Time: About 45 days Using time: About 7-10 days Charging Time: About 2 hours
Charging Method: Magnetic
Appearance & Details
Size & Weight
Watch Size: About 45.8*9.3mm
Band Size: About 22mm*250mm
Weight: About 49g
1*iDaSelect Q21Smart Bracelet
1* Charging Cable
1* User Manual
Tips: 1.Display and light of shoot will affect the color of the products, pictures for reference only, subject to our available products. 2.Please download the app before usage in order to compatible perfectly with your phone.
- Why doesn’t my watch start? 1.The watch needs to be connected to the charger for the first use. 2.If your watch battery runs out, you need to charge it for a while before trying to activate your watch. 3.Try to activate your watch by pressing the area below the screen for a long time.
- Why my watch doesn’t charge successfully? 1.Please make sure your charger is 5V/1A. If the current is too high, the watch would into the automatic protection of the state. 2.Please confirm that the charging cable is well attached to the charging position on the back cover of your watch. 3.If your watch still can’t be charge successfully, please contact our customer services right away. Please click thecustomer service.
- Why is there no charging cable in the package I received? 1.Please check the user manual and product details page to confirm whether the product is charged by USB. If so, please unplug the watchband, then you would find the charger. 2.If your watch isn’t USB charging and you don’t receive the charging cable, please contact our customer services right away.
- How to change the date and time? Please scan the QR code in the manual to download the APP. Then the time and date will be automatically synced when the watch is connected to the phone.
- Can I wear it for swimming? It is not recommended that you wear it to swim, because it is not a professional swimming watch.