The Mercedes fan clutch wrench is designed to lock nuts on thermo viscous radiator fans found on Mercedes-Benz & Ford, including M111, OM604, OM605 & OM606 engines from C & E classes. The Mercedes fan clutch holding tool allows the technician to hold the water pump pulley while loosening the radiator fan for R/R of the visco-coupling on the cooling fan. The Mercedes-Benz Fan Clutch Wrench allows the removal and installation of the fan clutch assembly.
The BMW fan clutch holding wrench allows the water pump pulley to be held in place while the radiator fan is loosened, holes at 1.5" & 1.8" permits work on BMW M10, M20, M30 and many other late model vehicles. And the BMW fan clutch holding tool allows the removal and installation of the thermoviscous fan on BMW and Ford with 1.3" opening.
The universal fan belt adjustment wrench allows work on the radiator fans and pulley belts on Mercedes-Benz, Nissan Quest and Mercury Villager. Also permits work on A/C idler pulley tension lock nuts for A/C installation or adjustment.
3 Allen keys are included. All tools are well stored in a sturdy case for easy transport.
Application: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Ford, etc.
- 1 x Mercedes-Benz fan clutch wrench 2.6" Opening
- 1 x BMW fan clutch wrench 1.3" Opening
- 1 x Mercedes-Benz fan clutch wrench 1.4" Opening
- 1 x Mercedes-Benz fanc lutch wrench 1.6" Opening
- 1 x BMW fan clutch holding wrench 1.5" & 1.8"
- 1 x Mercedes-Benz fan clutch holding tool
- 1 x Universal fan belt adjustment wrench
- 1 x Allen keys 0.4", 1 x Allen keys 0.3", 1 x Allen keys 0.1"
- Supplied in a protective red case
- 30 Day Return & Refund
- 2-Year Protection