This diesel/gasoline engine flywheel holding tool set, made of quality carbon steel, is a practical tool kit for the mechanic and is specifically designed for BMW.
It’s an essential tool set for holding the flywheel or blocking crankshaft pulleys when releasing and tightening the vibration damper central bolts on BMW M47T2, M57T2, M57TU, M67, N43, N45, N45T, N46, N46T, N47, N51, N52, N53, N54 & Mini W17 diesel/gasoline chain drive engines. The tool set can also be used to hold the flywheel when removing the timing chain for cylinder head work.
All of the tools come in a molded plastic storage case for easy transportation. And the molded case is well designed for a long life in daily use.
- Material: Heavy-duty carbon steel
- Weight: 3.1 lb
- For locking the flywheel (crankshaft) when loosening the flywheel screws or loosening the crankshaft pulley screws
- Suitable for BMW engines: M47T2, M57T2, M57TU, M67, N43, N45, N45T, N46, N46T, N47, N51, N52, N53, N54
- Also fits BMW Mini engine: W17
- Supplied in a red blow molded storage case: 11.6" x 8.7" x 2.4" (L x W x T)
- 30 Day Return & Refund
- 2-Year Protection