This studio flash kit is ideal for both digital and analog photography. The flash light is attached to the included tripod. It is a higher powered strobe light that can be used both indoor and outdoor and is good for studio work and larger scale on location shoots alike.
The flash power is infinitely adjustable from 1/8 to 1/1 so you can adjust the light to your desired brightness. It can be triggered by the included sync cord, test button and built-in slave unit.
When using the 6 umbrellas in 3 different colors, you are able to create different types of light. It helps to give a better skin tone and contrast control. The adjustable tripod allows you to create a suitable lighting position. Made of strong aluminum, the light stand is stable and durable. With the included carrying bag, the flash kit is easy to store and transport.
Delivery includes 2 flash lights, 6 umbrellas, 2 tripods, 1 sync cord, 2 power cables and 1 carrying bag.
- Studio flash light:
- Guide number: 38
- Flash output: 120 W/s
- Rated voltage: AC 100-120 V, 60 Hz
- Flash power control: Stepless
- Adjustable flash intensity: 1/8-1/1
- Flash duration: 1/2000-1/800 sec
- Recharging time: 0.5-2 sec
- With built-in slave unit
- Acoustic signal
- Triggering method: Sync cord, test button, slave
- Color temperature: 5600±200 K
- Fuse: 5 A
- Modeling lamp: 75 W
- Sync cord length: 10'
- Power cable length: 16'
- Dimensions: 7.8" x 7.5" x 4.3" (L x W x H)
- Tripod height: 31"-83"
- Max. extension length: 59"
- Material: Aluminum
- 3 types of colors: White, gold and black, silver and black
- Diameter: 33"
- With a carrying bag
- 30 Day Return & Refund
- 2-Year Protection