This studio flash kit is ideal for both digital and analog photography. The flash light is attached to the included tripod. It is a higher powered strobe light that can be used both indoor and outdoor and is good for studio work and larger scale on location shoots alike.
The flash power is infinitely adjustable from 1/8 to 1/1 so you can adjust the light to your desired brightness. It can be triggered by the included sync cord, test button, built-in slave unit and flash trigger. The wireless flash trigger is composed of transmitter and receiver, which features high quality, fast response and long distance. It allows you to work with the flash lights without the use of a sync cable.
The softbox helps to eliminate the harsh shadows and wrap the light around your subject to give you perfect pictures. The adjustable tripod allows you to create a suitable lighting position. Made of strong aluminum, the light stand is stable and durable. With the included carrying bag, the flash kit is easy to store and transport.
The gold reflector is helpful for creating warm outdoor sunset scenes, or angelic halo effects, or achieving warm glowing skin tones. The silver one is for contrast and increasing highlights. The conical snoot allows you to control a stream of light and create a spotlight effect. The barn door with its honeycomb fixture helps to limit the light of your studio flashgun on the motive or background. 4 color filters allow you to have different background colors.
Delivery includes 3 flash lights, 3 softboxes, 3 tripods, 1 flash trigger, 1 snoot, 1 barn door with 4 color filters, 1 2-in-1 reflector, 1 sync cord, 3 power cables and 1 carrying bag.
- Studio flash light:
- Guide number: 38
- Flash output: 120 W/s
- Rated voltage: AC 100-120 V, 60 Hz
- Flash power control: Stepless
- Adjustable flash intensity: 1/8-1/1
- Flash duration: 1/2000-1/800 sec
- Recharging time: 0.5-2 sec
- With built-in slave unit
- Acoustic signal
- Triggering method: Sync cord, test button, slave, flash trigger
- Color temperature: 5600±200 K
- Fuse: 5 A
- Modeling lamp: 75 W
- Sync cord length: 10'
- Power cable length: 16'
- Dimensions: 7.8" x 7.5" x 4.3" (L x W x H)
- Flash trigger:
- Power: Receiver 2AAA, 1.5 V (Battery not included)
- Power: Transmitter 23 A, 12 V (Battery included)
- Outdoor operation distance: about 65' 7"-98' 5"
- Indoor operation distance: about 65' 7"
- Sync speed: 1/200 sec
- 16 channels
- Tripod height: 31"-83"
- Max. extension length: 59"
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 20" x 28" (W x H)
- White screen
- Color: Gold, silver
- Diameter: 31.5"
- Barn door kit:
- With honeycomb grid
- 4 color gels filters (red, yellow, blue & green)
- With a snoot
- With a carrying bag
- 30 Day Return & Refund
- 2-Year Protection