This metal detector is aimed at users who are looking for a powerful metal detector with high usability and sensitivity. It can locate metals like iron, silver, copper, etc.
The pinpoint function allows the users to target the metal in different ground types with great accuracy. The search coil is waterproof, so you can detect objects in shallow water. You can adjust the volume, sensitivity, and various functions to your preference. It also features auto ground balance which makes it extra convenient for the users.
The LCD screen displays the types of metal, sensitivity and a low battery indication. There are three tones to indicate different types of metal, and a socket is located on the control box, giving you the option to attach headphones. It also has an armrest with non-slip grip for a comfortable, anti-fatigue hold. The metal detector is powered by 2 x 9 V batteries (not included).
Note: The use of a metal detector might require permission, a permit or a license. The location where a metal detector can be used might also be restricted. Familiarize yourself with all local, state, and national laws related to metal detecting. Follow these laws.
- Color: Black
- Overall dimensions: 44" x 7.9" x 7.9" (L x W x H)
- Adjustable shaft: 35"-44"
- Coil system: diameter 7.9" (waterproof)
- Modes of operation: All Metal, DISC, Notch
- Audio feedback: Internal speaker and headphone jack
- Three tones to indicate different types of metal
- Visual target system: LCD display
- Adjustable sensitivity: Max depth > 7" (for a US quarter)
- Frequency: approx. 6.6 kHz
- Runs on 2 x 9 V battery (not included)
- 30 Day Return & Refund
- 2-Year Protection