This metal detector is aimed at users who are looking for a powerful metal detector with high usability and sensitivity. It can locate metals like iron, silver, copper, etc.
The pinpoint function allows the users to target the metal in different ground types with great accuracy. The search coil is waterproof, so you can detect objects in shallow water. It also features adjustable DISC (metal filter function) as well as motion discrimination, which makes it a versatile tool.
The LCD screen displays the types of metal, sensitivity as well as a low battery indication. A socket is located on the control box, giving you the option to attach headphones. It also has an armrest with non-slip grip for a comfortable, anti-fatigue hold. The metal detector is powered by 1 x 9 V batteries (not included).
Note: The use of a metal detector might require permission, a permit or a license. The location where a metal detector can be used might also be restricted. Familiarize yourself with all local, state, and national laws related to metal detecting. Follow these laws.
- Color: Black
- Overall dimensions: 44" x 8.3" x 8.3" (L x W x H)
- Adjustable shaft: 37"-44"
- Modes of operation: All Metal, DISC
- Visual target system: LCD display
- Audio feedback: Internal speaker and headphone jack
- Coil system: diameter 8.3" (waterproof)
- Adjustable sensitivity: Max depth > 7" (for a US quarter)
- Frequency: 6.4-6.8 kHz
- Runs on 1 x 9 V battery (not included)
- 30 Day Return & Refund
- 2-Year Protection